Friday, May 18, 2012

friday

Still feeling under the weather today, so tired and it hurts a bit to breathe.  I took only the white BP pill this morning to see how it does.  It's a bit high, but nothing like yesterday.  I feel so tired and wiped out.  Think I need to see doc H and have him check me over to see what's up.  Hopefully the bloodwork on Monday will show up something.  John pointed out to me this morning that he was short of breath when he had the blood clots, something I hadn't thought of.  I don't think I'm in as much pain as he was tho, so hoping that's not it. 

It's windy today!  Yuck, so tired of the wind!  Reminds me of last summer and June and the fire being pushed along by high wind.  Not sure how high it's getting out there but it's trying to blow away the plastic over my grow boxes!  One little piece that was over the one I haven't planted yet did blow away!  While I was fixing the plastic, I leaned my arm on the metal side of the box and thought I got burned, but when I looked at it it looked like a bite.  Hope it wasn't venomous whatever it was, it sure hurts!

No comments: