Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where's Our Warm Weather?

The weatherman said it was going to be nice this week. Well, he was wrong today! It was breezy, we walked this morning, but had to fight a strong headwind on the way home!


John finished up William G. today, he's pretty cool!

He also helped me clean out the ex-fish pond, we put a layer of leaves down, then a bunch of horse manure, kindly donated by Misty and Santana our horse neighbors, then we started adding in dirt from the steel square foot garden. It's never grown stuff as well as the two later ones I did using the square foot gardenng soil mix, so I'm going to put some of my new soil in it and put the old in the fish pond and beef it up with some compost. Good to be out working, but it was pretty windy and my face feels wind burned tonight!

No comments: