Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trip to ShowLow

We ran over to ShowLow today to set up the panels at the Casbah. On the way over we saw a small group of Antelopes right by the highway! Luckily, they ran away from the road rather than out in front of us!


It didn't take nearly as long as we were thinking and we got it all done. We bought a light to shine on the pro panels, the contractor will have to put it up for us, we can't do it ourselves because of zoning laws. I'm not sure how they are going to get everything set up by Friday. Lots of work left to do!




We ate lunch at El Rancho, I found they had a shell-less taco salad and got that with shredded beef on top. Big mistake, the thing had very little salad, I got a plate of meat! I had enough left over that both John and I had a burro from it for supper! Way too much meat!!


We saw this guy working on the new electric lines on the way home! Yikes, he doesn't look safe to me, looks like he's standing on the top edge of the basket!!


No comments: