Thursday, April 21, 2011

Walks, Blooms and a Set Back

John and I walked this morning. We went past the end of the pavement a bit so a little over 2 miles. It was a bit windy and cold, but not too bad. John said I walked his legs off, LOL. I was going fast to keep up with him and he says he was walking fast to keep up with me! I think we probably set a time record. John spotted this little guy plugging along the road. Love his colors!



Unwalked territory, the road ahead. One day we'll venture farther and see what's at the top!



My amaryllis is booming! And I bought an Easter Lily the other day. They brighten up the place and the lily smells so, umm, strong? It smelled good at first, but it's kind of overpowering now. But it's beautiful!



John had a set back with his dino, one of the welds broke and the head fell to the floor and broke the weld holding it on! So he spent today fixing and making it stronger. Bummer!

No comments: