Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Still Breezy

John and I went for a walk this morning. It was breezy and a bit cool. I was glad I took my hat along with me, I ended up with it on to keep my ears warm. We didn't go as far today, the wind was picking up and we didn't want to fight a strong headwind on the way home.


John has been trying to track down the source of the cold air that he and Andy felt when they were diagnosing the studio water pipes to see how many froze last winter. They could feel cold air coming out of the wall the shower is on, so that's probably why it froze the pipes. John got some insulation and has been pouring it into the wall and he caulked up some spots where we could see light coming through from outside, in the bath closet and he caulked up a spot where the siding has started pulling away from the building. Hopefully, this will save us from freeze damage next winter!

No comments: