Monday, April 18, 2011

Breezy Monday

Another breezy spring day! Not as bad as it's been though. While John went out running errands and going to see Dr. Heap to see if he has metal in his eye, (luckily it was just a scratch) I went for a walk. I made it to the end of the pavement and a bit beyond, a little over 2 miles total. John called while I was walking, he'd gotten home, so he met me at the corrals on my way back and we walked home from there together. I met Joaquin out walking his dog on my way back, sad that he's alone now.

Eric came up and spent the afternoon working on a project for himself and John worked on his new sculpture, a dinosaur. Wow, it's going to be huge! It looks pretty scary to me right now, with only the feet and legs done! Can you imagine meeting this guy somewhere!

Here's a look at what his head will be made of.

No comments: