Friday, January 21, 2011

Wow, I Biked Around WuHu Island for an Hour!

I have worked up to the long distance bike rides on the wii Wuhu Island now, and was having fun hunting out the location of the flags this morning. I was down to only 2 flags when a message popped up that I'd been exercising for long enough and they shut me down! Wow, it said I'd been cycling for an hour, I had no idea it had been that long!


John brought my fish in this morning, he said he hasn't moved all day and after watching him for a while I had to agree, he's a goner. I'm not sure how old the two fish were, I think about 10 years old.

We picked up Jessie this evening after school, she's going to spend the weekend with us. She enjoyed learning how to fly a plane with her Pa this evening.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Were your fish Koi?
10 years is amazing to keep anything alive! I've only kept parker alive for 4 years and I'm pretty impressed with myself.
Sorry to hear that you lost them, though.

Karen said...

No, they were goldfish, and huge, the bigger one was about 10 inches long! I'm sad they didn't make it!