Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Continental Plaza Green Valley Show Opening Day

We got up early and got to our booth by 7 so we could finish setting up. We got to see a beautiful sunrise! It was a cold and breezy morning and only warmed up for a short time today.

I picked up the paper this morning, we wanted to see the article featuring John. Wow, 4 photos and a half page, mostly about John! John's wolves were in Alan's show ad, so he got double exposure today! Cool!


This evening we checked out some cool old cars that were parked in the shopping center after the show closed and checked email, then headed for the trailer. It had been warmed by the sun and was nice and toasty when we got there. First time I've been warm since we got here! I don't think I like winter shows, I thought we were going to leave winter behind and get warm, it just isn't happening! Here's my favorite of the old vehicles we saw.


1 comment:

Charles Wilhelm said...

Dang, I didn't know he was in the paper down there. I would have had you pick me a copy up!