Friday, January 14, 2011

Continental Plaza Day 3

Early morning at the show. This view is the back of the row we're in and the row behind us, before the walls have been raised.

This is our little corner of the parking lot we are staying in.

This is the shopping center and our show in the middle of the parking lot. We're in the middle row, close to the front of the show.

Closer view of our spot in the show. You can just see the edge of our canopy behind Roberto's fountains.

I discovered McDonald's hot chocolate this week! I've never had it before, but it was so nice to hold a hot cup in my hands on a cold morning! A shot of hazelnut and whipped cream on top, so yummy! McD's was close to the show and a convenient rest stop!

Another cold day. Nick and Vicky, the couple in the booth next to us, are from Pinetop and we have been laughing about how we're all from the cold country and are freezing down here in the desert!

This little guy had fun checking out the sculptures! He loved the horses and tried out the tractor. Looks like a good fit for him!

We ate at Mama's Cafe tonight, I wasn't impressed with my chicken fried steak. John got the catfish basket and said it wasn't as good as he expected. Went to bed when we got back to the trailer, I was so exhausted, I've been going to bed way early this week, 6:30 or 7 some nights. I think the cold is sapping my energy and it's hard to sit in a booth all day

No comments: