Sunday, January 9, 2011

Warming up a bit

The weather is a bit warmer and snow is starting to melt. Unfortunately, it is dripping right by our back door, making for an icy unsafe patch! John poured hot water on it and made a little ditch to help it run away from the door. Sure will be glad when the cold weather is over!

John and I had a bunch of dog fights on the wii this evening and my arm is so sore!!

Mom called Carbonite today and they do still have her data and the guy she talked to signed up back up for it and installed the program and started the data restore for her!! Yea, glad we didn't give up on it. I need to copy of her documents to the external, she has started on her life history and we didn't want to lose that! This time I'll get all the needed info for her on the carbonite subscription so we'll have it if this happens again! I went and wrote down all my info, I didn't have mine either! Whew! An online backup service is a good thing!

No comments: