Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lunch Date and the Annual Saddle Exchange

Mel called and asked us out to lunch with them today, so we went to Bugga Reds. We had a good long visit waiting for our lunch to be served. It took about an hour to get our food!! Then some of it was barely warm! Don't think we'll be going back again soon! I forgot to get a picture of John and Mel and the saddle like I usually do, bummer!

While in Green Valley Garnet and I were looking at John's trophy rock bass on a rock plaque and I got the idea of a fossil fish on a rock and today he brought this one to me. Perfect, just what I was thinking of! I love it!

John and I played wii games this evening. Tried out a new one, table tennis and the upper levels of the archery. And of course John's favorite, Dog Fights.

The clouds moving across the full moon looked so cool this evening at sunset!

No comments: