Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We Got Rain!

It rained during the night and was cloudy and still sprinkling when we got up. I got this shot of the clouds, wow are they low! We went for a short walk to the end of the street and back. It was cold and breezy and I didn't want to maybe miss the UPS man, so we didn't venture far. I got a call from them this morning, they have my computer ready to deliver today, but I have to be home to sign for it or they won't leave it, so that means staying home today. So, sometime between 8 this morning and 7 this evening it will be here. I'm excited!!


John saw snow on Green's Peak today! I wanted to run up and check it out, but we had to stay home and wait for the UPS man.

My computer got here this afternoon, I got it all unpacked, turned it on and started setting it up. It wanted to make recovery DVD's first thing, so it's been doing that for over an hour and a half now. I want to play, don't know why it wanted to make the DVD's first thing! Here it is:

No comments: