Monday, November 22, 2010

The weather outside is frightful!

We walked this morning, it wasn't bad until we got way down the road by the windmill, then the wind suddenly picked up and the temperature dropped dramatically and it was hard making it home walking against the wind! I just realized the other day while walking here, that the land in this photo used to belong to my great-grandfather and my grandmother was born not far from here!

John had today off for his Thanksgiving holiday. He has to work on Thanksgiving day, bummer! He's started working on another horse sculpture, we need one to take with us to our January shows. The customer that purchased Rocky called and wants Farm Boy to give her daughter for a Christmas gift, so we are out of horses.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I particularly love this picture. It makes me happy and think about my wonderful relatives in that part of the world. Love you all. Happy Thanksgiving.