Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Post from my new Asus!

I finally got the recovery disks burned and figured out the pw and stuff to connect to the internet last night. This morning I've been checking out the junk they install on new computers and trying to figure out what I can safely delete. Some stuff I have no idea what it's for so I don't dare get rid of it yet. So far the only thing I don't like is the pad thingie. It doesn't seem to be very sensitive and responsive to my finger movements and goes where it wants.

It was COLD last night! I saw 14 degrees this morning and I'm not sure if that was the lowest. Burr! We had to wait until 10 for it to warm up enough to walk. John is having a hard time walking the last few days, his operated ankle is feeling uncomfortable and his toes are sore. I think we need to make an appointment with the doc and see what's going on!

No comments: