Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Showlow Trip

How many guys does it take to change a transformer? I don't know, but it looks like it's a lot!

We returned to the dentist today to get the stitches in John's gum taken out. The nurse that took out the stitches said he is healing fast and looking good. They told him it would take about a year to heal and get all the work done for the implant. I thought they'd just pull the tooth and stick the implant in the same day. While we were in Show Low we picked up some carpet runner for the stairs to the upper attic and curtains for the window plus a few other things.

As we drove past this ranch, I thought of the birth we witnessed last spring and wondered if one of these guys was "our" Norman.

I got the results of my blood work today. Cholesterol still bad, I was hoping the exercise would help lower it. Bummer. My thyroid levels are also high, guess I'll find out the damages when I see the doc.

It was cold today, the light breeze felt like it was coming from Alaska!

No comments: