Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter and Happy Birthday Josh

Breezy day. It hasn't been a good Easter for picnics this year! Carleen and I talked about missing our Easter picnics at the ranch and wanting to go there again, but it will have to be a May or June picnic!

John installed the doors on the bathroom closet and I cleaned up the little piles of tools and supplies and swept and mopped the floor. I got an empty external and started copying my files again. I was afraid to risk losing more folders on the one I've been using.

We went to Andy's for Josh's birthday party. Can't believe he's already 13 years old! Had a good visit with them, then went to St. Johns to visit Mom and get a trip report. She had a good time on her trip and we enjoyed seeing her photos. Then we went to Julie and Carl's house for their party. Had a good visit with Wayne and Chuck while John visited with his Mom and sisters.

No comments: