Saturday, April 3, 2010

Compostable Chip Bag?

John and I worked in the attic this morning, he painted a few spots that got missed and I cleaned.

My computer is acting up and I've been trying to get files copied off to an external drive. I'm having a hard time, first the computer didn't want to boot up, then I got almost all the stuff copied to the external and left a minute and when I came back the computer was booting! Yikes, when it got booted up it said it had shut down due to a fatal error or something like that and when I looked on the external for the folders I'd spent all day copying, they weren't there! Some things I copied and deleted from the computer, so I'm hoping they aren't among the missing, the folder that disappeared was my digital kits, which I hadn't been deleting. It's getting so frustrating!

The last time I bought Sun Chips I noticed the ad on the package that said it is 100% compostable so I decided to try it for myself and see. I put the bag out today, and put a brick on top of it to keep it in place, I'll see how long it takes for it to disappear!

No comments: