Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finishing Up

John finished putting the tile down and I kept the cuttings and papers cleaned up and got the bath stuff we got yesterday put away. We got the tile all done and even put a row on the upper level where they show outside the door. I think we're going to stop working on the attic and concentrate on finishing up the inventory camper and start getting ready for the barn. It's not that long until move in day! The attic is in shape that someone can stay in it now, the furniture just needs to be moved back in. We also put up the blinds we got, we couldn't put curtains because of the stove pipe being so close to the window. They are too long, so I need to alter them.


Here's a picture of one of my tulip flowers. I think it looks pretty cool even now when the flower is almost done for.

John starts night shifts tonight, so he went to bed after lunch. I've been researching thyroid on the net today and discovered that many of the symptoms I'm having are hypothyroidism symptoms. Also searched to find out what CKD is, Chronic Kidney Disease, and found my levels indicate I'm in the moderate kidney damage category. Wow, I'm falling apart!

No comments: