Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Windy Tuesday

It's been breezy out today, so I haven't ventured out much.

I got a dragonfly solar light in St. Johns Sunday and put it out to collect energy, when it didn't work I looked at the tag that came on it and I was supposed to turn it on! That made me wonder about the two lights I got last year that never worked, so I found them and inspected them closer and found the top twists off and there was a little piece of plastic keeping the battery from connecting! Took that out and covered the solar panel and they lit!

I've been playing with a bread recipe today. I wrote down the list of ingredients in the Oro Wheat Honey Wheat Berry Bread we like so well, looked online and started putting parts from different recipes together so it has most of the listed ingredients. It looks pretty and the slice I ate tasted good! Much better than the first loaf I made using a recipe I found online!

No comments: