Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad Weather, Coloring Eggs, and Working on Studio Schumido

I ended up sleeping in the recliner last night, the neighbors dog woke me up about 1 am barking and every time I'd almost get back to sleep he'd start again. It was cloudy this morning and by 7:30 am we were getting some light hail. I checked the weather report and it said rain or snow today. Sure enough we got snow, Jessie and I went out shopping early to get eggs and dye and it was snowing pretty hard when we left. By the time we got home, it had let up and what we had was soon melted. Andy said there was about an inch at his house and an inch or two at the Midway on the way over here.

Jessie and I got our eggs colored . . .

and hunted for and hunted for. . .

Since the weather was bad, we had our picnic lunch in the house with eggs and sandwiches.

Andy got a lot done today, the walls have primer on them, he took out the old stairs and when John got home they got the last bit of finish particle board on the floor. Jessie helped out by putting the texture on a wall, it looks good! She discovered that you just can't keep the mud from getting all over, even on your nose!

No comments: