Monday, March 8, 2010

More Snow, Breakfast Out and Shopping

We didn't get much snow last night, it looks about like it did when I went to bed last night.


It's becoming a tradition for John and I to go out to breakfast when he gets up after his last night shift. We went to Booga Reds instead of Sunny Side this time. I have been craving their Orange Chicken Salad and they let me order it even though it wasn't on the breakfast menu. Love that salad! John had the Booga Reds special, a sausage burrito with red chili and eggs on top. He said it was yummy. After breakfast we went grocery shopping. They are redoing the entry to Bashas, a new restaurant is being built and I guess to make more room for parking they are moving the entry. I've always hated the one they had, they put a big sign in the middle of it, making the entry small and hard to turn in to. They moved the entry to the north and it's much wider and will be nice. It looks like they are about ready to pave it, the old entry was closed off today. The new restaurant is the building to the far right.


Happy Birthday Carleen, hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments: