Friday, March 19, 2010

Back to Work

John exchanged days with a coworker, he worked John's night shifts and John is working his day shifts this weekend, so he had to go back to work today.

I actually made it to exercise this morning all by myself! I haven't been doing too well this past couple weeks, being sick really took a lot out of me and I haven't felt up to going. After exercise I ran up to Basha's and picked up an umbrella. Yea, they still had the color I wanted. I didn't get one when I first saw them because I figured I could get one cheaper in Show Low. Wrong! Most stores didn't have them yet and those that I found were expensive, $150 and up!

More cold weather today, it snowed a bit again, nothing stuck, but it was COLD! Poor Santana and Misty, looks like they are freezing!

No comments: