Monday, March 15, 2010

Saying Goodbye

We got more snow last night. Just a heavy dusting here, Andy said they had about and inch and a half at his house. I'm so tired of the cold weather and dreary skies! I'm ready for spring!

I attended the funeral of a very sweet lady today, Arlene Ray. She passed away on Wednesday, March 10th after a 2 1/2 year battle with pancreatic cancer. In her talk Arlene's daughter told us that Arlene married the LOVE of her life, CB Ray, on Tuesday, March 9th. She said Arlene was a BEAUTIFUL bride & was truly "On Top of the World"!! I'm so glad her final day was such a happy one!

While I was at the funeral with Carleen and Mom, the guys were working on the Attic Studio. They got the shower walls installed and the sink drain in and water tested everything. We all went out for lunch together and saw this cute motorcycle. The driver was a woman in leathers, she reminded me of Amelia Erhart in looks and clothing! I imagine her traveling the world, living a life of adventure.

No comments: