Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Breezy Day

It's been a bit breezy with high clouds today. We walked in spite of the wind and cold, but only to the corral and back, it was getting too cold and John didn't have a warm hat or gloves like I did. I'm loving my Cody Lundin hat, it may look funny, but it keeps my head and ears nice and toasty! Wow, this cow is giving me a dirty look, like how dare I take his picture! I love our walk route, and the animals and scenery!


The rug I hosed off yesterday was dry, so we put it in the sun room and put the recliners on it. A nice cozy place to sit and have breaks!


The day ended with a gorgeous sunset! I glanced out the window and there is was. I grabbed my camera and ran out to enjoy and shoot it. Pictures never do show the full colors, but here's one I shot.

No comments: