Sunday, March 27, 2011

ADSR Begins Today

The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race started today. We got our first challenge, to introduce our family. I'm going to be putting my race layouts up on my other blog, if you want to see them.


Jessie and John have had a contest while she's been visiting us. He gave her 50 cents each day and every time she said the word "Like" the wrong way, she had to give him one penny back. The first day, he got most of them back. Yesterday and today, she didn't have to give any back!! She's counting her pennies in the picture, I can't remember now how much she ended up with. Today was Jessie's last day with us, we met her folks at KMart, we needed some things in ShowLow, so we took Jessie shopping with us. I got some rocker shoes, hope they will be comfy, I'm having trouble balancing on them right now. We went on up to WalMart to finish up our list after we met Andy and Susan, and got the rest of our list. I got a rebounder so I can run on it with the wii. My feet hurt running in place on the floor! It was sure quiet to come home to an empty house this evening.

No comments: