Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten Ten Ten

Someone pointed out today that this date won't happen again for a millennium! That will be 10 10 3010. But wait! What about 10 10 2110, wouldn't that count? That's only 100 years! Seems like I should do something to celebrate today, whichever way is right, but I don't know what. Maybe I should bake the cinnamon rolls that are in my freezer, yup, that's what I'll do!


I was making the bed this morning when my eyes fell on the stuffed animals that reside on each side of our bed. They were given to us by grandkids. Mostly Nikki and Jessie, they love to share their animals with us. When Nikki comes to visit she will sometimes bring us each a special animal that she feels that we will like and we always love what she brings us! John has a Marge Simpson that Jessie gave him and when he's feeling under the weather she will remind him that "the Simpson girl with the blue hair" is there to take care of him. Makes us feel very special to be the recipients of such thoughtful gifts! I need to pin notes on the animals so I can remember who each one came from, I'm starting to forget.


No comments: