Friday, October 22, 2010

Heating Season Has Begun

When I got up this morning I found that John had turned on the ETS heater last night and turned up the thermostat on our furnace. He said he heard the furnace come on a couple times in the night. We didn't make it until the end of the month, bummer! Here's our cloudy dawn.


It feels like winter today, cloudy and cold! I can see storm clouds over the mountains, I wonder if they are getting snow? We had to go to Show Low this afternoon to get the stitches out of John's jaw and we watched the clouds grow heavier all the way over. While John was getting his stitches out, I took pictures outside the docs office, it's an interesting place! It rained a bit while we were in Wal Mart and when we came out I was wishing I had a coat!



No comments: