Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doctor Day and a Brotherly Visit

Dawn this morning was a gorgeous one, I love the colors of sunrise!

This squash plant is still going strong, blooming and producing zucchini.



John and I both had Doctor appointments today. John went with me to see Doc Hamblin this morning for a checkup. He sent me for x-rays and listened to my lungs and did an EKG and said my lungs look and sound good, all cleared of liquid, and the EKG was fine, I didn't have a heart attack. Doc K told me in the hospital that the EKG done there showed I'd had one, but she didn't think I had. Whew, made me feel much better just to have him say I'm doing well. John saw Dr. Heap for an eye checkup this afternoon, then about the time he got home, Harv showed up. He is in SJ visiting their Mom. We had a good visit with him, can't believe I forgot to get a picture of the brothers together!

No comments: