Friday, October 15, 2010

Dentist Visit

John got his dental implant today. Now he just has to wait a couple months for healing and then he can get a crown. While he was in the dentist chair I waited in the truck to see if the customer we'd had an appointment to meet with before his appointment showed up late. While I was waiting I took this photo of a pine branch and pine cone that we were parked under.

These "ghosts" were dancing around a tree in the dentist's yard.


During a remodel of this building, the false front was removed and this old sign showed up. Gambles was a store that was there in the 1950's!


We saw storm clouds on the way home. I've been playing with the different modes on my camera lately, learning how to shoot in manual mode and I got the idea to try manual mode and overexpose the shot and make the storm clouds look more threatening, here's how it turned out.

No comments: