Thursday, October 21, 2010

Backing Up Is Hard To Do!

That's what I've been doing the last couple days. My poor hard drive is stuffed and groaning again, would you believe less than 100MB free!! Yup, that's MB not GB! I just need a hard drive that will grow and expand as I fill it up! So, I've been burning DVD's and copying to an external drive and deleting from the computer and staring at this screen for way too long!



I need to get going and decide on a computer and get it ordered!! Here's the one I'm thinking about:
http://www.amazon.com/G73JW-A1-Republic-Gamers-17-3-Inch-Gaming/dp/B0041RRS0I/ref=sr_1_17?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1287685136&sr=1-17

This is a gaming computer, I can't find one made especially for scrapbooking and it may be a bit overdo, but it shouldn't bog down like my Gateway does and it has 1 TB of storage, that should last me for a while! What do you all think?? From what I am reading, the brand is rated very high, about on a par with a Mac for reliability.

Today was cloudy and we got some rain. It sure made it smell nice outside!


We had another beautiful eastern sunset tonight. The clouds always make for a beautiful sunset!

No comments: