Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Jessie!

Wow. Jessie is 10 years old today! Where have the years gone! I called her this morning, but she'd already left for school. She called me back when she got home, she was so excited, she got a Guinea Pig! She's been wanting one for a long time. Her party is on Saturday and we'll go over to see her then.

Had a harder time today exercising. My joints hurt and I was slower. I did do another 30 minutes, but didn't make it as far, 3.5 miles today.

I was out looking for my photo for today and the horses saw me and came up to the fence to visit. So, I gave Santana a good head rub, he picks on Misty when we try to get close to her, he'll nip her and so she stays back a bit so I didn't get to touch her. When Jessie is here, I visit with Santana so he won't notice Jessie and Misty visiting. But, if he sees her feed Misty weeds, he's right there shoving her back. How Rude!

Here's my photo for today, cedar berries.

No comments: