Monday, February 1, 2010

A New Month

Wow, where did January go, it flew by! John and I ate lunch at the Sunny Side to celebrate the end of night shifts, then worked on cleaning up the pontoon boat. With Lyman closing and no time to drive to far away lakes, we've decided to sell it so we can put the money into finishing up our art camper. We've been accepted back in the barn for the coming summer, so we've got to get busy and get ready!

I couldn't start the truck today, the battery was dead, so after hooking it up to the charger for a while, we went for a ride to finish charging it up. We turned around at Nelson Reservoir and I took a few pictures of the frozen lake. I could see footprints out on the lake, looked pretty scary to me, I wouldn't want to walk out there!

I've always loved this view of town from on top of the hill coming back from Nelson Reservoir.

No comments: