Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We had a great one, Jessie was here with us and since she had forgotten to bring her Valentine for us with her, she wanted to make some so we each made one for John. Hers was so cute, she made up her own verse for it, here's part of it.

You are the Pa
Who every grandkid wants.
I'm that lucky grandkid who gets you.
You are the best.
I love you lots, Pa-tastic.

She wrote one for me too, but I need to get her to decipher some of it, she did say I was as nice as a butterfly!

Here's our Valentine goodies.

Jessie and I had a busy day, after we made the cards, we took the chair boxes and built a house. We had a good time and Jessie loved our house, I think it turned out awesome! We decorated the outside, carpeted the inside, put a little chair in the "living room" and pillows in the "bedroom."

This afternoon we rode out to the dump with John and on the way we spotted some lamas, a herd of antelope and an elk!

No comments: