Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hearts

Jessie called me this morning, she said she was just too lonely for me and wanted to come over and visit. Her Dad brought her over and I enjoyed a visit with the two of them this afternoon. They saw a huge herd of Elk and two herds of Antelope on the way over and of course didn't have a camera with them! Jessie brought me some gifts, this heart that goes with my egg and tree was one of them. She said she's collecting me ceramic opening boxes, how cute of her!! Andy fixed the driver problem with John's laptop, when we updated to SP3, it installed a driver that wouldn't work with the hardware in the computer and it lost the sound. Dumb Microsoft! He had a hard time getting rid of the wrong driver, like a bad penny, it kept coming back, but finally he got rid of it!! Yea!

When John got home we all went out to eat, then Andy went home and Jessie stayed and spent the night with us.

No comments: