Friday, January 8, 2010

Wishes

For a long time now, all winter long and every spring when the winds start howling, I've wished for a dome to cover our property to keep us nice and snug. Just before Christmas I checked out a book by Stephen King from the library that has made me rethink this! The name of the book is Under The Dome and it's the story of a town that had this happen. Of course, they can't get out and my dome was going to have doors, but still, things I'd never thought of, pollution, no fresh air coming in, no moisture, all kinds of things that hadn't entered my rosy dome thoughts. So . . . maybe I'll stop wishing for a dome! Or, maybe I'll just make mine a magic dome that takes care of all that stuff! I finished the book last night, it's over 1,000 pages, whew!

No comments: