Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Becker Building

I saw Tawny this afternoon and she helped my back pain and headache a bunch! Took this photo of the old Becker building and garage on my way home. The building is empty now, the last business that was in it, closed down. The building was sold, but so far, no one has opened up a new business. I just love old buildings!

After accompanying me to the Dentist yesterday, and having to sit and breathe the strong candle smell, John decided he wasn't going back there, so I got him an appointment with the new dentist in town today. He liked him, and they don't burn candles in their office, so I think I'm going to switch, too. I'm tired of the strong smell and the headaches it gives me! Another case of strong smells giving me weird reactions!

No comments: