Thursday, January 7, 2010

New glasses and Gas Prices

I finally got my new glasses! It's so hard to get the prescription right for me, RK surgery years ago has made my eyes fluctuate and so my prescription and vision aren't stable. Every year, I get the new glasses and have to go back and have the prescription redone. This year, when the prescription didn't work, the doctor went about it more scientifically. He had me come back several times, in the afternoon as well as the morning. He discovered that my eyes are worst in the mornings and if I get my eyes checked then, the prescription isn't going to work the rest of the day. And of course I usually make my appointments early in the morning! He told the receptionist not to let me do that anymore, LOL, so hopefully next year we won't have to go through this!

Here's what gas is costing us now, I wonder how high it will be a year from now?

No comments: