Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Go Elks!

When I got up this morning, I was still sore from working out a bit to hard yesterday, so I took today off. It's hard to get up and go to the gym so early in the morning, (between 5 and 5:30) but I think it's doing me some good, I'm getting stronger! I lift weights and do at least a mile on the Elliptical most days, they are closed on the weekends so we take them off. John goes with me on his days off, it's much easier to go when he goes with me! (He warms the car up and turns on the seat heaters, such a sweet guy!)

We had to get the radiator replaced in the Acura, it's been leaking for a while now and making the car run rough, I never would have thought that being low on antifreeze would make a car idle rough, but it did this one! We picked up the car this afternoon and on the way home, I stopped and took this picture of Snoopy and the gang cheering on our Elks. I've been driving past this window for a couple of years now, thinking every time I did that I should stop and take a picture, it makes me smile every time I see it!

No comments: