Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm up to date now!

I finally updated my laptop! I have been putting off updating to XP SP3 for a LONG time now, I was scared the computer was going to blow up or something and it's been running so low on disk space that I didn't dare. I backed up and moved things off and took the plunge and it was so easy and took only a few minutes to upgrade and I didn't have any trouble at all. WHEW! Why did I wait so long??

Here's my dropping for today, one of John's scratchboards that is going to hang on our wall for a while. We'll be taking it to the show we're going to do in July, but until then, we can enjoy it! It's the old Rhoton Barn in Show Low, it's fallen down now, but I remember driving by it all during my childhood and it looked much like it does in the scratchboard.

No comments: