Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Walk and a Parade

We walked this morning! It's been a few days since we've had the time and good weather. It was beautiful out. We saw two guys way up high on the radio tower, I guess they were doing maintanence. They climbed up even higher while we were walking, yikes, makes my stomach do flips just to think about it!



This evening was the annual Christmas Light parade. My photos didn't turn out very well this year, the shutter speed was too slow and they are blurry from the movement. I always forget the camera settings from year to year. I guess I need to take more low light photos!



I tried out different settings on my camera after we got home. The trees were patient with me and didn't move like the floats did so my pictures aren't blurry. I used only the light from the trees and adjusted my settings to make the pictures lighter.

No comments: