Friday, December 3, 2010

My trees are up and a fun evening!

I searched out my little trees and put them up today. I put the big tree up last year and missed my little forest of trees. This year I have it back! I'm wishing for another little tree to add to the forest, maybe Wal Mart will have them.


Here's John in his studio working on a scratchboard of the power plant. In the background you can see the commission he's been working on. He's waiting on final approval before Kryloning it.

John and I were invited by the Manns to accompany them to the Madrigal Dinner put on by the high school. We'd never been, in fact, never heard of it. We enjoyed the dinner and show, the kids did a fantastic job and the 3 1/2 hours passed swiftly. The dinner was good, salad, pears, roast, baked potato, green beans, rolls and for dessert, flaming pudding. We had our own "serving wench" that took good care of us. We were entertained by singing, dancing, acrobatics and magic acts, so fun! The magic acts involved lots of fire and smoke and it set off the fire alarms at one point! The lady with the boy standing on her is laying on a bed of nails! Thanks Derrick and Natalie for a fun evening! I had only my little camera with me and it doesn't do well in low light, and sometimes the smoke was pretty thick, so the pictures are a bit blurry.

No comments: