Monday, December 6, 2010

Visit with the Dentist

I spent the morning at the Dentist's getting prepped for a crown. I have to go back in January to have another crown done and a filling to fix a chipped tooth, then I should be in good shape for a while, I hope! I came home and slept until my mouth came back alive, a visit to the dentist always leaves me feeling wiped out, I hurt everywhere, I think because I'm so tense, thanks to my childhood Dentist being so rough. Dr. Tenney is very gentle with me.

Andy called this morning, he was on the way to pick Jessie up at school, she's sick, poor girl. He said there was a bad accident with a fatality and the highway between Vernon and Springerville is closed. We found out later this afternoon that the boy that was killed was 18 and on his way to a chemo treatment in ShowLow. He's the grandson of Barry Webb. The other person involved works in the hospital and was on her way to work. We were told she was burned over 90% of her body. Haven't heard any more about it yet. They said she was in his lane and they had a head-on and her vehicle burst into flames.

No comments: