Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Water Heater and a Family Visit

I walked by myself this morning, John wanted to hang around in case Andy called to say they were on the way. I haven't walked in several days, we've been too busy, so I needed to get out and walk! I made it to the cattleguard, our usual stopping place these days.



Andy's family came over today so Andy could help John install the new water heater we got in the attic and clean out the junk from the old water heater that plugged up the faucets. Everytime we've drained the old one and refill it, it has spewed out junk and plugged things up. After the guys got the heater in, we had a BBQ and Andy tried out the scooter John is building. They had a set back, the transmission stopped working after Andy took it out for a ride. John will have to investigate to see why. We had a good visit with the guys. Jessie tried out John's bike, I'm amazed that she can ride it, the seat is so high! And Josh got in some skateboard time in the shop.



No comments: