Monday, May 16, 2011

Discouraged

The other day while I was updating and adding photos to my blog I got a message that blogger was doing maintenance and would be down for a bit. I don't know what happened, but when they were done, a bunch of my photos were missing! I think more than just what I'd uploaded that day. So discouraging! Dumb Blogger!


We drove over to Show Low again this morning to deliver one of John's scratchboards and one of my photos to City Hall for the Art Exhibit. Jan, the lady in charge had gone to the Casbah and seen our exhibit there, where I have my duck photo, and wanted me to put it in the show. She also requested that John bring a scratchboard, so now we have a couple more things in the show. They will have an open house in June and hopefully lots of people will see our stuff!

No comments: