Thursday, February 19, 2009

Caution Dust Storms May Exist!

After a yummy breakfast John and I packed up and left for home. We had a good visit with Shelby and Lynne, they were great hosts! I like this dropping I took today, it made me smile, don't know why, as dust storms out here could be pretty bad! This was one of about 4 signs warning of dust storms.




We were running low on gas so we made a side trip into Reserve, New Mexico to fill up. I only remember being in Reserve one other time, back in the days when I was working at Casa Malpais and we all went on a field trip to a cave near Reserve. We met up here at Bill's Bar so everyone could catch up with the party. I think this is only the second time I've ever been in a bar, and nope I didn't have a drink, LOL. Seeing this sign brought back good memories of those good old days and our fun trips! I was tempted to step inside today, just for old times sake, but resisted the urge.

No comments: